I lay back and admire your fall through my dark sky.
There you go-Leaving behind a lit up trail
Of unbearably vibrant life.
Leaving me in awe
as you tear through The sheer black veil of my Troubled Mind.
Yeah i'm scattered
Blind and foolish-
Oh but dear please don't Focus on this
See, I opened my mouth Far too soon again
Don't delay,don't you set me aside,
ill be forced to let night become day.
Share what i gave for You alone to keep
And bury the sound of That fragile hearts beat.
See it stammer,
Burnt and bloody-
Darlin trust me It still works fine
most of the time See, I opened my mouth far too soon again.
Don't delay, don't you set me aside,
ill be forced to let our last night
become my very own new day.
|
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Thursday Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment