Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fires

If daylight breaks
And catches me
Please, just Don't let it be
The Flames of uncertainty
To burn me down
In its blaze this time.
Don't just Close my eyes,
Fight this fire away.

That cold, spinning room
From which i emerged
With a blacked-out memory
Of anything but you
Taught me atleast one thing,
Brought me closer to singing
About finally knowing
what I've got to do.
Its your midnight silhouette
And the passion in your breath that i
Will hold as proof
That i will celebrate as truth....
But,
If daylight breaks
And catches me
Please just Don't let it be
The Flames of uncertainty
To burn me down...
No, not this time.
Don't just Close my eyes,
Fight this fire away.

I'm my own imposter,
Your thief, and your Saint.
A hurried new concept
Manufactured in L.A.
I'm burning in your atmosphere,
Im flailing in the wind-
So hurry, take a hold,
Please hurry
lets get out of here!


No comments:

Post a Comment