Believing my own lies
Has got me incarcerated in A Cell Of my design.
Been thinking thoughts so vile, for So long-
Hell can often seem inevitable-
Snapshots i sometimes try share
Are met with stares and whispers- Under-breath they set up snares
And claim my truth is simply
Too incredible;
I wouldnt expect anyone's
Tip-Toeing palate
To ever try rappel
Into a flavor so inedible,
Aint a human eye i'd trust
To read My Heart
When my own Mind has deemed its Beating blueprints too
Illegible.
And oh yes,
It does take two to tango,
So wherever i go,
My Shadow follows-
Or perhaps the verse is twisted-
Perhaps the "i" that "i" percieve as I, is hidden somewhere in a Tree's Hollow,
Or on a ship, Sailing upon
Some raging Sea
That aint ever existed.
Wherever the winds may lead,
I'd still be fine to wake if seaside: Blistered and Sunburnt maybe,
Stranded,
But never lost-
So long as you'd wake there
Beside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment