Well if i didnt wake under that landslide
Liam sang about,
Id've never seen it coming!
Hell,
I only Prayed for Rain cause i hate the rationing rationalised by drought!
Greedily,
I smiled at the
Flowers in full bloom,
Using them only as Shade from the Silver Moon,
Afraid She'd spill what
Brother Sun held back at
High Noon...
Yet, as i grew more bent and pale And gray, there wasnt even enough time for my green fears to sprout any meaningful roots!
So,
As the ground
Below me opened,
I sipped my champagne slowly,
Slowly, as I slipped away,
Hoping to be swallowed up
And taken down wholly.
So many
Familiar faces in the fire;
Laughing,
Waiting on the Earth,
Which i thought
I'd stolen far too much
Life from,
Liam sang about,
Id've never seen it coming!
Hell,
I only Prayed for Rain cause i hate the rationing rationalised by drought!
Greedily,
I smiled at the
Flowers in full bloom,
Using them only as Shade from the Silver Moon,
Afraid She'd spill what
Brother Sun held back at
High Noon...
Yet, as i grew more bent and pale And gray, there wasnt even enough time for my green fears to sprout any meaningful roots!
So,
As the ground
Below me opened,
I sipped my champagne slowly,
Slowly, as I slipped away,
Hoping to be swallowed up
And taken down wholly.
So many
Familiar faces in the fire;
Laughing,
Waiting on the Earth,
Which i thought
I'd stolen far too much
Life from,
Oh So many familiar lives
Wading through the
Burning, barren Sands of Her Time,
Just waiting on the Force
Of Judgement
To make Diamonds of
Us All.
Wading through the
Burning, barren Sands of Her Time,
Just waiting on the Force
Of Judgement
To make Diamonds of
Us All.
No comments:
Post a Comment