Monday, June 14, 2021

A Breeze, is hardly ever "just a breeze"

 id like you

to find me half naked,

staying hydrated,

and enjoying the view

from a 

stained glass window.

You'd be checkin me out,

sat there on your pew, oh

and this happens

in some other life

- ofcourse,

not now!

theres no way id ever make it 

to sainthood with the little time this life has allowed... 

and im no martyr,

so Heavens,

please dont barter;

cause ive had a 

Hell of a night

and i

just

might

have to oblige.

I,


i;

I can already

feel myself drowning,

there,

 in the depths of the tears

tired from keeping themselves from falling.

from your eyes,

tried 

and executed.

I who

once upon a time-

was so ready and so close

to become  so familiar,

and yet who's meaning remains so

unforgiveably

Unknown.


unknown.


Love makes madmen

of those who refuse to just

let go;

give to the wind 

what has always rightfully

belonged to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment