Dimming all the lights
To make this feel extra dramatic
Never a Valley night
Where i didnt with your voice
Become ecstatic.
Im Pacing, anxious in this twighlit room.
Crazy!
Im barefoot, burning trails across star-littered ceilings.
Head over heels,
Bones full o' feeling
Stones fill my pockets
In hopes that gravity'll keep me
From lifting right off into orbit!
:*
Im in your sky
I am your satellite.
Trying to tell time?
Tell it you can count on my being
Tell it you can count on my being
Overhead
But never too far-i'm
Staying in contact
With the truth in your eyes.
The proof's in the light
You see in the darkest of nights:
Im in your sky
I am your satellite
We try to seperate the wrong
From right
But the truth in your eyes
Finds its proof in the heat
Melting you on the coldest of nights.
Im in your sky
I am your satellite.
No comments:
Post a Comment