Tried
Leaving this up to time,
Tried searching for the right rhyme
For some devine sign
But,
Design
Left it upto
Sunday morning's light
So,
Unwind and unbind.
You woke up
In my chest and on my mind.
Right
Back on my scatterbrained, motormouthed
Unhinged mind!
I say you're back
But hey,
You never really left-
You only left
It up to me
And you knew that i would never see
You
Anywhere
but somewhere
Pretty close to me!
Do i see you?
Yeah i see you!
I only see you,
somewhere pretty close to me!
:*
If this discourse
Had a true source
It would be yours.
I would be yours.
Hell, i am yours!
Walked
Through your two doors
A long while ago
If you recall
For a lil sumpin sumpin;
For a tall glass...
And nothin,
No one, no class
Coulda got me ready for your lovin
Straight hooked on that lovin
Im open booked
Pen and paper
Class is in session
Baby whats your destination?
I know
Im
Your destination!
Im
Your destination!
No comments:
Post a Comment