Tuesday, May 26, 2015

check my pulse again

Youre checking for my pulse again...
I recognize your hands on my neck like i recognize the
Curves of your sillohuette.
The music's been playing
All night im guessing
But i cant make out the song-
The beat is far too faint,
The singer's been saying
The same lines for so long
I cant
Tell Where they end or where my thoughts begin.
And Have you found my pulse?
All i know is i'm still breathing
And the beat's too faint to hear it.

How'd i make it here?
Driven by love or by fear?
I'm on your side of the bed
Tonight, tonight!
But It's your wheel to steer,
When You're curled up so near.
Im up high,so outta my head!
Bring me even closer still-
Nevermind how pale
Ive become from life lived in this sweet darkness-
Living Only for the thrill.
Find the pulse and lets become this
Rushing river of sweet life
Lets
Take a picture of the past and burn it
I'll never remember.
I'll never
Remember.
Bring me ever closer still!
Kissing you goodnight
Kissing you is only right
Ive got no
Road
If it aint
The one leading to you.
Ive got no
Pulse
If it aint the one beating
Through you.

Bring me closer still
Even closer still..


No comments:

Post a Comment