Monday, January 11, 2021

Like Speaking Different Laguages

 

I wish I knew the right way to say this, or atleast,

The wrong way with the right words.

Lately however,
I've had to learn-
That whats left unsaid 
Is surely better left unheard.
Knowing well the shows a no-go,
You find theres no use in
Rehearsal-
Why chase lies blindly 
With the fleeting Time 
Life has Provided?
All the While, Grain by Falling Grain, 
Lifes Every moment piles up preparing
Quicksand: a home for those 
Who keep their vile pasts present only to hide in,
For those who felt The Truth's Light 
Shines far too brightly.
Speechless,
And I cant even blame the Verse
For choosing to remain locked 
Inside this weary chest of mine,
Cause The only Love 
That i got left to share 
Was never meant to "stand-in" as another's waste of time.
Its role is a fire raging in the night under curious stars,
It cannot be extinguished,
Not a single part re-written,
Not even if its inked in 
Her Beautiful, Broken-Heart's Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment